1.IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ORGANIZATION / OWNER OF TREATMENT
The Organization / Owner of treatment is SMH TECHNOLOGIES SRL with legal and operational headquarters in Via Giovanni Agnelli, 1 – 33083 Villotta di Chions (PN), VAT Number/Fiscal Code 01607790936, recorded in the Register of Companies of Pordenone, fax 0434/639021, tel 0434/421111 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC email@example.com
2.PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The Organization will process user’s data for generic contact request activity and accordingly to respond to information’s requests from users or to respond to claims, reports, disputes as well as allow the user, if desired, to leave a review.
The legal basis of this processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party (Article 6.1.b, last paragraph, of the Regulations) or, as the case may be, the legitimate interest of the Organization (Article 6.1. f) of the Regulation).
☒ The interested party has given consent
☐ Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
☐ The processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation
☐ The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject
☐ Processing is necessary for the performance of a public interest task
- Name, Surname, Company name, etc.
- Phone Number
- Data contained in the text of the e-mail sent through the form or in the completed form
5.METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING:
The data will be processed with the support of the following means: Mixed electronic and paper form.
6.CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE ORGANIZATION COMMUNICATES USER’S PERSONAL DATA (RECIPIENTS)
The recipients of your data are:
- Organization’s appointed staff
- Any consultants / suppliers also external to the Organization in charge of the design and development / sale of products and services
- Website manager / developer
- Data Controller, independent data controllers / co-controllers, internal / external processors, internal / external managers, expressly authorized by the data controller and subject to confidentiality restrictions, and in general all the subjects whose communication is necessary for the correct fulfilment of contractual and legal duties or in any case to pursue the specific purposes of the processing.
7.TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
There are currently no transfers of Personal Data to Recipients outside the European Union.
8.DATA PRESERVATION PERIOD
The data will be processed for as long as necessary to execute the existing relationship and at least for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same. In any case, data retention will be maintained for the time necessary to protect the rights of defence of the service’s owner in relation to the legal relationship with the interested party or the third party, also for evidential and insurance purposes.
9.RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You, as an interested party in the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, enjoy the following rights:
- Access on your data
- Limitation of the treatment
- Opposition to the treatment
- Portability of personal data
Ref. Artt. 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 77 UE 2016/679 Regulations
10. METHOD FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
As an interested party, you have the right to cancel consent to the processing of your data at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
Please notice that the interested party has the right to access the data concerning him at any time, by sending the request for acknowledgement, using the contact details indicated below:
- Registered mail A/R to address: SMH TECHNOLOGIES SRL Via Giovanni Agnelli, 1 – 33083 Villotta di Chions (PN)
- PEC to address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail to address: email@example.com
11.RIGHT TO PROPOSE A COMPLAINT TO THE AUTHORITY
You, as an interested party, have the right to submit a complaint with the authority of the state in which you reside.
The complaint can be made following the completion of the form, inserted on the website of the Guarantor: www.garanteprivacy.it
12.LEGAL OBLIGATION TO DATA COMMUNICATION
Communication is not necessary. Any refusal to provide data or to grant consent to the processing determines the impossibility of continuing to use the service.
13.SOURCE FROM WHICH THE DATA ORIGINATE
Your data are not acquired from any source but are released only by you to the owner.
14. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
The owner does not process his data through automated decision-making processes and does not realize any profiling.
We remain at your complete disposal for any further information.