The Organization / Owner of the Service is SMH TECHNOLOGIES SRL with registered and operational headquarters in Via Giovanni Agnelli, 1 – 33083 Villotta di Chions (PN), VAT / Tax Code 01607790936, signed up in the Pordenone Company Register, fax 0434 / 639021, tel 0434/421111 e-mail
2.PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The Organization will process the data of the users who send a newsletter subscription request for the following purposes:
- Information by electronic means
- Sending of courtesy communications and/or promotional/informative material
- In exercising the rights of the Service’s Owner, of the appointees, of the managers, to assert or defend, in judicial and / or administrative proceedings, a legitimate right, also against third parties (eg the right to defence in court)
3. LEGAL BASIS
☒ The interested party has given consent
☐ The processing is necessary for the accomplishment of a contract
☐ The processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation
☐ The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data of the involved person
☐ The processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest
☐ The treatment is necessary for the pursuit of owner’s legitimate interest.
- Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Address.
- Phone Number
5.METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING:
The data will be processed with the support of the following means: Mixed electronic and paper form.
6.CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE ORGANIZATION COMMUNICATES THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA (RECIPIENTS)
The recipients of your data are:
- Any consultants / suppliers also external to the Organization in charge of the design and development / sale of products and services
- Website manager / developer
- Data Controller, independent data controllers / co-controllers, internal / external processors, internal / external managers, expressly authorized by the data controller and subject to confidentiality restrictions, and in general all the subjects whose communication is necessary for the correct fulfilment of contractual and legal duties or in any case to pursue the specific purposes of the processing
7.TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
8.DATA PRESERVATION PERIOD
The data will be processed for as long as necessary to execute the existing relationship and at least for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same. In any case, data retention will be maintained for the time necessary to protect the rights of defence of the service’s owner in relation to the legal relationship with the interested party or the third party, also for evidential and insurance purposes.
The complete list of representatives / managers / owners is available at the headquarters of SMH TECHNOLOGIES SRL
9.RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You, as an interested party in the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, enjoy the following rights:
- Access on your data
- Limitation of the treatment
- Opposition to the treatment
- Portability of personal data
Ref. Artt. 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 77 UE 2016/679 Regulations
10. METHOD FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
As an interested party, you have the right to cancel consent to the processing of your data at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
Please notice that the interested party has the right to access the data concerning him at any time, by sending the request for acknowledgement, using the contact details indicated below:
- Registered mail A/R to address: SMH TECHNOLOGIES SRL Via Giovanni Agnelli, 1 – 33083 Villotta di Chions (PN)
- PEC to address: email@example.com
- E-mail to address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. RIGHT TO PROPOSE A COMPLAINT TO THE AUTHORITY
You, as an interested party, have the right to submit a complaint with the authority of the state in which you reside.
The complaint can be made following the completion of the form, inserted on the website of the Guarantor: www.garanteprivacy.it
12. LEGAL OBLIGATION TO DATA COMMUNICATION
Communication is not necessary. Any refusal to provide data or to grant consent to the processing determines the impossibility of continuing to use the service.
13. SOURCE FROM WHICH THE DATA ORIGINATE
Your data are not acquired from any source but are released only by you to the owner.
14. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
The owner does not process his data through automated decision-making processes and does not realize any profiling.
We remain at your complete disposal for any further information.