True Parallel In-System Programmers
FlashRunner Cube is particularly suited for multipanel applications and direct parallel programming (NOR-NAND memories) in modern production facilities. FlashRunner Cube can be easily integrated in ATE machines for reducing overall timings of functional tests
FlashRunner Cube’s fully reconfigurable and flexible hardware is capable of programming a vast amount of Flashed-based microcontrollers and serial memories. Currently supporting more than 3000 devices, FlashRunner Cube’s device list is continuously increasing at a fast pace. Thanks to special partnerships with the most important Silicon Manufacturers, our engineers are constantly updated with first-hand technical information.
Built for Speed
FlashRunner Cube has been built for speed. Both the hardware and firmware have been engineered to work together in such an efficient way as to eliminate communication bottlenecks. On top of this, fast Programming Algorithms have been developed that reach the memory technology speed limit of the target device. This makes FlashRunner Cube one of the fastest universal In-System Programmers on the market, enabling you to significantly cut production costs.
FlashRunner Cube works either in standalone mode or driven by a host system, through Ethernet or RS-232 connections. Its simple and versatile interface allows FlashRunner Cube to be easily and seamlessly integrated into Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) systems. FlashRunner Cube is compatible with Agilent, Teradyne, SPEA, Genrad, and other systems and test fixtures.
FlashRunner Cube features state-of-the-art electronics to provide you with high integration flexibility in a compact footprint. Every component of the system has been engineered to withstand the harshest production environments. Optoisolation, ESD protection, CRC on data transfers and detailed reports make FlashRunner Cube the perfect choice when certainty of the programming flow is of the utmost importance.
- Up to eight fully parallel in-system programming channels
- Optoisolated communication channels and low level interface
- Easy Integration in Programming Lines (ATE, ICT, Test Fixtures)
- Universal and Fully Upgradable
FlashRunner Cube is a high-integration in-system gang programmer, based on the FlashRunner technology. FlashRunner Cube is designed for programming multi-PCB panel assemblies. This means:
- Extremely fast programming (it is one of the fastest in-system programming system on the market);
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on memory cards);
- Compact and robust design for production environments.
FlashRunner features state-of-the-art electronics to provide you with high integration flexibility in a compact footprint.
- 12 to 25V DC power supply input;
- Seven digital I/O lines;
- One programmable output power voltage;
- One programmable clock output;
- Secure Digital memory cards (up to 2 GB);
- On-board dynamic memory;
- On-board timekeeper and calendar;
- Optoisolated inputs for project selection;
- Optoisolated command inputs (START, START_ENA and STOP);
- Three optoisolated status outputs (FAIL, PASS, BUSY);
- Optoisolated RS-232/Ethernet channel.
FlashRunner Cube open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support both new devices and new features.
FlashRunner Cube is set up and controlled via ASCII-based commands. FlashRunner can receive and execute commands in two ways:
- Over the RS-232 or Ethernet connection (Host mode);
- Via "scripts" stored in its SD card (Standalone mode).
In the first case, FlashRunner Cube is controlled by a host system; in the latter case, FlashRunner Cube works in standalone mode and is fully autonomous.
- Fully autonomous standalone mode thanks to its SD memory cards;
- Controllable by any host system through a terminal utility and simple ASCII protocol;
- Unlimited projects (scripts);
- Interface Library DLL to control the instrument from within user written applications;
- Optional Data Protection System to make the contents of the binary file to be programmed to the target device not readable (and not duplicable) by non-authorized people;
- Erase, blank check, program, read, verify, oscillator trimming, etc.
- Friendly set-up user interface (windows platform)
- Supports microcontrollers, serial memories and direct programming of parallel memories (eMMC, NAND and NOR)
FlashRunner comes with a Windows utility that allows you to communicate with the instrument and perform the most common operations: send commands, manage SD card files, update the instrument's firmware, etc.
FlashRunner Cube is available in three different models, to best suit different gang programming needs.
|FRC_GP_02||2 ISP channels system|
|FRC_GP_04||4 ISP channels system|
|FRC_GP_08||8 ISP channels system|
Please contact us for more information on pricing and availability.